Temperature measurement pillar
To develop a solution for taking temperatures at the front of the body based on voluntary participation and responsibility
- Measurement accuracy +/- 0.2°C
- Detection distance 1 m
- Detection time <1 sec
- Calibrators with 3 reference temperatures
- Thermal camera
- Insensitivity to ambient temperature (15-35°C)
- Personal recognition impossible so as to respect the privacy of each individual (CNIL)
- No storage or transmission of data (RGPD)
- Mains connection or stand-alone version with battery
- Customisable welcome screen
- Quick and easy installation
Testing capacity 15 people/min.
Inform rather than control, empower rather than impose
FREETEMP, a solution for frontal temperature measurement based on voluntary participation and responsibility.
A rise in temperature above 38°C is a normal reaction of the body when fighting an infection. In the current health context linked to COVID-19, FREETEMP is the perfect ally for informing users, limiting the spread and reassuring those most worried.
Developed by R&D Technology, this solution is intended for companies, public establishments, local authorities and others concerned with the health and well-being of their employees and visitors.
More info here : https://freetemp.technology/