Laboratory culture filter (bacterial contamination tester)
Design and construction of automatic cutting and packaging equipment in a clean room
- Viewing system for real time quality control
- Ultra-precise punching (5μ) by controlled electric press
- Strip aligner
- Cutting station
- Heat sealing
- Product and batch marking
- Counting with scrap management
- Roll unwinding
- Camera monitoring
- Assembly of the disc and the protective packaging
- Separation by cutting the final product still in strips for packaging in boxes
Punching and packing filters from a roll
This customised equipment has been designed to take two filter formats. The first operations of the machine are to cut the filters into discs and to perform a quality check.
The filters are then individually wrapped in medical paper and plastic film. After heat sealing, the equipment performs a product and batch marking operation. Finally, the discs are placed in shaped boxes, taking care to respect the predefined quantities.